What to Know About Our Fall Collaboration with Schumacher2021-10-04
We began dreaming and designing a fall collaboration with Schumacher almost immediately after our spring collection launched. After seeing our customers and HQ abuzz with excitement about these special silhouettes, a follow-up felt like a no-brainer.
As we did when creating the spring edit, we perused Schumacher's incredible archive for print and color inspiration—although there was a marked difference this time. Instead of working virtually, we explored the design house's legendary archives at their New York showroom, touching and feeling fabric and wallpaper samples (and letting our imaginations run wild). The resulting five-piece collection includes some bestselling silhouettes and a few brand firsts, like The Mary Jane and a Demi that features embroidered nappa leather.
With Wednesday's launch just around the corner, here is everything you need to know about this very special collaboration.
- The collaboration will launch on Wednesday at 12 p.m. EDT.
- There is limited inventory in all styles, and we expect popular sizes to sell out.
- Find out your perfect size ahead of launch—and be ready to shop when doors open—by looking at the custom size charts available on each style's individual pages. Our fit team changes these size breakdowns for each silhouette to best reflect the individual shoe. While you will often take the same size in multiple styles, that's not always the case. For that reason, we suggest checking the size chart.
- Looking for more help? Our team is here via chat, email, and text (917-451-3483) to answer questions about different silhouettes, colors, or styling ideas.
- Make sure you earn points for your purchase, too. Members of our reward program get special perks like early access and invitations to events—create your account here.
(Seen above: THE MARY JANE IN JOSEPHINE, $248, and THE MULE IN MAGICAL MENAGERIE, $248)
Mark your calendars to shop: The collaboration launches Wednesday, October 6 at noon EDT.